Monday, December 12, 2011

A Very Fun & Batman filled Birthday... Pt2!

Anthony's family wasn't able to go to my Birthday on the 3rd, and with his sister, Caitlin's Birthday is on the 14th we celebrated both of our birthdays yesterday with the whole family!

After grabbing some hot cider from Atticus: Coffee and Gifts, we met up at noon near the tree in the downtown mall. It was gorgeous and so tall! It was such a pretty sight to see, and it really brought up the Christmas Spirit. From there we walked to The Olive Garden to enjoy each others' company and of course the delicious dishes we all ordered. Most of us ordered one of their new featured Pasta Romana dishes, and it was good! We  were stuffed by the end, boxing up our left overs and made our way to their house.

We watched he ending of Fred Claus, and talked about Christmas memories we've had over the years, and watched Anthony and his brother, Riley, beat each other up with balloons. It was great, I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time.


I was surely surprised to open gifts from them to see some very cool, and definitely thought out gifts. They have really gotten to know me and what sort of things I like over the past year and a half. I can't wait to jump into playing the Final Fantasy game, and hang up the Batman posters. Anthony and I will have to do some major repositioning of posters throughout our house to fit all of the awesome posters we got this year.



Not long after we arrived from the feast, we decided we were all (and probably didn't want to admit) ready for cake! Anthony's mom, Chris, made us each a cake (Unfortunately, I didn't get to try Caitlin's Strawberry Cake) and she made mine a Rum-Pecan cake, and it was delicious!


I had a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm...rum cake. It was good breakfast the other morning. I definitely take after Papa Roach!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your story!