Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

For Valentines this year my hunny and I decided we wanted a night in. We've been running around everywhere... working, running errands, seeing friends and such that we feel we haven't had a chance to relax and enjoy each other's company.

He came up with the dinner plans, and I came up with the dessert. I started making dessert yesterday and finishing it up today and tonight we're making dinner together and going to watch a movie.

I wonder what we will watch...?


DIY Projects:


Decorations:




What to Wear?:
Black Pencil Skirt dress with tights.... so pretty much the classic LBD.

What's for Dinner?:
Boiled Lobster Tail
Steamed Asparagus
Baked Red Potatoes

& for Dessert?:
Butterscotch Schnapps Buttered Cream Cake Pops



Happy Valentine's Day Everyone, whatever your plans are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your story!