Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beaded Bow Necklace


I made this necklace a few days ago, after looking at random necklaces on Pinterest. I have to say that site is addicting; and I know how addicting coffee is, I'm hooked. 

Anyhow, I wanted to go for modern, but sort of vintage style. When I saw the beads I was happy because they were the perfect color I was looking for, and I already had ribbon, wire and clamps at home.


Feel free to comment or share any thoughts. Thank you for stopping by!

: : Celeste : :

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! I really appreciate the comment. It took me awhile to make this because I was holding out on finding the right colors. lol

      I just started making jewelry and such lately and its been fun!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Great work doll.

    xoxo
    http://qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was pretty excited about it, I want to make another similarly to it with different colors, I need to do some shoppin though.

      Thanks for stopping by! I just realized I hadn't even subscribed and I meant to; I really enjoyed looking at your blog, your style is so cute!

      Delete

Would love to hear your story!