Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chained Feather Earrings


As promised in one of my last posts, Feathers in Fashion, I mentioned about how I made some feather earrings. I was inspired by a variety of styles, though I didn't go too crazy with the feathers on my first go. I do, though, plan on doing 1-2 more pairs which I will share here. 

I originally wanted to do a different color scheme & more feathers but I decided to go with something a little easier for now until I drew out all of my ideas, which I did a little bit yesterday morning. Guess I'll have more to post soon once I buy some more feathers. =)

If you have any comments, ideas, shares, pictures or whatever it is, feel free to comment below!



1 comment:

  1. Very Native American, and probably something that Hil would enjoy wearing or making as well.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your story!