Monday, March 26, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Hair Accessories

Gearing up for St. Pattie's Day was something I've never really done before since well... I'm not even the slightest bit Irish and up until I was 21 there wasn't a way to hit up the bars. Anyhow, we had some pretty big plans for the day but unfortunately I got really sick that weekend, and I had family visiting! So, needless to say I didn't do any of the celebratory plans I had in mind.... Instead I think I made myself even more sick by trying to do things when you're not sick like go out, visit with people, and well... not rest.

So, this next week or so I might do a few of the things I had intended to do (ex: Irish cream cake pops, oh how I can just imagine how you taste...) but I might save some for another occasion. I did, though, make some hair accessories for the day a few days prior and completely forgot to do a post on them. And, I started making adjustable suspenders, but unfortunately I need 2 more suspender clips because apparently I can't count. :)




So, as the pattern is going..... I'll have a few posts to come! I really need to break this and become consistent with posting & crafts. Maybe that's why my blog isn't doing as well as I had hoped. lol It is probably more so due to labels, social networking or lack thereof, and a crummy camera that takes pictures only a mother could love. Who knows, but let's hope I figure this stuff out soon.

And you know it is sad when I post about St. Patties Day late.

: : Celeste : :

1 comment:

Would love to hear your story!