Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DIY: Newspaper Bangle


In one my previous posts, Recycle: Newspaper- The Sneak Peak, I mentioned how I was doing some crafting using newspaper. Well, here is another thing I made, which was pretty simple. I basically followed the same instructions on my Refashion a Bangle DIY Tutorial and started off with one of those rubber wristbands you see everywhere for advertising and such.

Still waiting to receive the chord for our camera so I can take better pictures. iPhones are awesome, but picture quality isn't really prefered. Oh well, I'll retake some pictures and it'll all be well. :)

: : Celeste ::

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea..have to try something out like this bracelet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A comics bangled would be cool. Colors for all occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I oгiginally commented I clicked thе "Notify me when new comments are added" cheсkbox and now еaсh tіme a cοmment is adԁеd I gеt three e-mails with thе
    same comment. Ιs therе аnу ωaу you can removе pеoрle from that serνice?
    Thanks a lot!
    Here is my web-site :: Private Abortion

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your story!