Sunday, April 22, 2012

DIY: Newspaper Headband


In one my previous posts, Recycle: Newspaper- The Sneak Peak, I mentioned how I was doing some crafting using newspaper. Well here is one another thing I made, or more or less fixed up. See, I had this headband that was kind of broken... So, I fixed it & made it almost new! I took strips of newspaper and wrapped it around the headband, and used glue and tape to keep it together.

I do apologize for the pictures, as you probably can't see the headband very well, and the picture quality isn't all that great. I've been resorting to using my iPhone camera until we get a new chord for our camera since ours disappeared some while ago. Once we get the chord, I'll have to retake some pictures, and better show the headband for ya'll. Til then, I'll continue on with newspaper accessories.

:: Celeste ::

5 comments:

  1. nice diy good job, lovely pictures.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
    do ve a lovely day!
    hugs+kisses
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim Bim. Really appreciate the comment, and I hope you have a good one as well.

      Celeste

      Delete
  2. Amazing headband, sooo cute.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I definitely liked making it. And I have more similar stuff to post. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Perfect. You are really rocking your hair, that headband looks great in it.
    learn about christmas gift basket specials

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your story!