Friday, April 6, 2012

Superhero Style: Hot Topic


I have to say as a fan of comics, its always pretty awesome when I find cool superhero themed shoes or T-shirts at places like Hot Topic, and even Wal*Mart. It seems more and more common to find things I want or like than this time last year. This post, will feature just a few of the things I've stumbled upon via shopping at Hot Topic. But that is just one of many places you can find Comic Book Apparel, and I plan on doing many more posts in the future of this nature.

I have to say I would love to see if I could pull off a pair of Batman Suspenders. Suspenders are pretty darn cute & I'm a huge Batman fan. I actually have a very similar wallet that I got at either Spenser's or Walmart a long while back ago, and I love it!

: : Celeste : :

7 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to own a black, original Batman logo t-shirt haha! Also, I went as Wonder woman for Halloween one year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're not too hard to find, and T-shirts are comfy & easy to dress up. I think I actually have two original logo shirts. lol

      That's awesome! I was gonna try and go as a superhero for Halloween last year, but my boyfriend and I decided to do something different. I went as Marilyn Monroe & he as J.F. Kennedy.

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
    2. Aw that's such a cute idea you two did!
      And yeah, hopefully my quest for a batman t-shirt shall soon be finished haha

      Delete
  2. I didn't know you liked Batman!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea, just didn't really have the money or know-it-all to get into the comics up until the past 1 1/2 to 2 years.

      Delete
  3. I would totally wear comic book themed suspenders. A matching bow-tie would be cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so cool! I've seen Batman & Superman suspenders, but I don't think I've seen bow-ties yet... but I imagine one could be made if we found the fabric :)

      Delete

Would love to hear your story!