Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tunage Tuesday: Katy Perry



When it comes to Katy Perry, you know from her lyrics (and celebrity news) she's been through a lot. But I like how she won't let things, or people, keep her down. My probably favorite song that expresses this is "Circle the Drain" from her Teenage Dream album. I will admit though, that I wasn't totally in love with Katy when I first heard her song "I Kissed a Girl" but what singer/group doesn't do a crazy catchy song to get people's attention?  And she she got it.

Since then she has put out many singles & its hard not to like her with songs like "E.T", "Peacock", & "Last Friday Night". She's got fun lyrics with a lot of heart.

What do you think of her newest single "Part of Me?"

: : Celeste : :

6 comments:

  1. First off, Katy's a really beautiful girl. Secondly, the song wasn't bad I think better than some of her others songs that's for sure!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, and that's kind of the thing with her songs... I like quite a few, but I dislike quite a few too. Teenage Dream was better than her other CD.

      Delete
  2. At first I didn't like this song much when I heard it on the radio but it's actually grew on me.
    My favourites of hers are Just like the movies, T.G.I.F. & Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't a huge fan the first time I heard it, but it grew on me once I heard it again. T.G.I.F. is def one of my favs too.

      Delete
  3. I looove Part of Me! But my favorite Katy song would definitely have to be Teenage Dream :)

    Anyway, I'm a new follower. Hope you'll follow back!

    www.styledsealeddelivered.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't decide which is my favorite! lol.

      Thanks for following, I'll def check out your blog!

      Delete

Would love to hear your story!