Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sponsor Swap (Hurry Quick!)

Sponsoring is a great way to show support to bloggers, artists, writers, shop owners, and whomever wants to help promote themselves through advertising.

I believe that networking & sponsorship is a great way to expose new and existing blogs to other bloggers, as it builds friendships and encourages people to do the same. I have found so many amazing blogs through networking, and I want to be able to help them as much as they have helped me grow.

On that note, I would like to offer FREE sponsoring in any of the various sizes for what remains of Summer through button swaps, and/or shop advertising. Hurry now, this won't last long for the two larger sizes!

The Sponsor Package:
  • Small, Medium or Large Ad Featured - - - - - - - - - - - >
  • Guest Post or Giveaway Announcement
  • Twitter Shout-out!
  • Facebook Shout-out!

To discuss the details email me @ celeste.comicchic@gmail.com with links and buttons. If you do not currently have a button & ad swap, I do have some skills in Photoshop and we can discuss details of making one for your blog. Examples of my work here & my blog's above banner & side button. (More coming!)

: : Celeste : :

5 comments:

  1. hi hun! you won my giveaway over at "the smallest happiest things"! congrats! i couldn't find your email anywhere.. so i'm posting here. Email me back at marche_love [at] hotmail [dot] com so i can send your info over to Debbie! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's awesome! Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to make my email accessible. Anyhow, I'll send you an email so if you recieve one from celeste.comicchic@gmail.com that's me!

      Delete
  2. Normally I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it!
    Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very great
    post.
    Here is my blog ... Animation program

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your story!