Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Walk to Canada Island


It has been awhile since I have done a post, and I really should be better about being a more frequent poster. A few weeks ago it had been pretty rainy and gross considering it was supposed to be spring, so with this past week or so I really have been trying to take advantage of sunlight hours when I'm not working. 

Here are some pictures from a walk my boyfriend and I went on, I meant to take quite a bit more but was immersed in conversation, the scenery, and a little bit of shopping. Spokane really is an amazing city, and a lot of people may not know what it has to offer, or only come to visit during the Bloomsday Run or Hoopfest events. But it really is a gem that may be small in comparison to Seattle - but not nearly as busy. 

I'll have to post some pictures from other ventures I have went on, and believe me, there are a lot! Next up, Spokane Comic Con!




Artist unknown, but was a really neat find.
: : Celeste : :

8 comments:

  1. Wow! :) Such a beautiful place. I'm a follower.

    Follow me too. http://fabulous-thoughts.blogspot.com/

    Thanks. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to posts some more pictures, the last few don't really do it justice. Thank you for the follow! I'll have to go check out your blog :)

      Celeste

      Delete
  2. beautiful pictures. nice lively blog http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/vjera-vilicnik-just-got-got-this-fab.html. do visit me too, following u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim Bim, thanks for the comment! You must have a new post, I haven't finished going through my Google Reader feeds today.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really liked the drawing that we found on the door, just a neat piece of art in an unlikely place. I love that about this town!

      Delete

Would love to hear your story!