Monday, June 4, 2012

Lovely in Lace


Left Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: ModCloth, Headband: Forever 21, Shorts: K-Mart, Right Dress: Macy's

As you may have noticed already, I really have a thing for lace. There's something about it that's innocent, yet so sexy that makes it truly a timeless trend. There are so many places to find lovely articles of clothing featuring lace, but I found that Macy's & Forever 21 were great mall places, where K-Mart & Target had many cute pieces, too! Never forget to check out online shops too, Modcloth has pages of things I wish I could own.

: : Celeste : :

7 comments:

  1. Love the lace trend!


    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I like that it is a trend, but it'll always be a classic!

      I'll def go check your blog out!

      Delete
  2. nice blog checkout mine on

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Got some pretty funny stuff!

      Delete
  3. Laces are eternally fashionable. They look great on shoes, dresses, hats, bags, and lingerie. They give a feminine touch to anything we wear, and the more intricate designs give sexy and sophisticated fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, its hard not to want to wear it all the time.

      Delete
  4. Great post!!!
    I found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your blog~,
    and I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just join yours~!
    waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
    Nice blogging~!


    Olga / blogging from South Korea
    http://www.myblondegal.com/
    Giveway / Розыгрыш

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your story!