Monday, October 29, 2012

Harley Quinn's Revenge

Shirt. Hot Topic. Jeans: KohlsShoes: Payless. Outerwear: Target. Accessories: Forever 21


I'm a huge comic book fan & quite the big nerd. Video games, completely included. So how can you take my love for comics and gaming and take it up a notch? You add Batman of course. And to cherry top it, I've put together an outfit  featuring this awesome T-shirt from Hot Topic. I've kind of had my eye on it.

So, as you might have gathered from the title, I've been playing the new DLC for Batman Arkham City, and so far I'm pretty impressed. I was excited to start off as Robin, and get a chance to see a transformation of an end game Easter Egg involving Miss Harley. Tempted you to play yet?

Anyhow, hope you enjoyed my little 'sort of' wish list and a little peak into my nerd life. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and kicked Monday's butt!

: : Celeste : :

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love Harley Quinn.

    I was Poison Ivy for Halloween, I'm making a post about it today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I'm def a big Harley fan, and Ivy is pretty awesome too

      Delete

Would love to hear your story!