Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Winter Soldier


As you might have guess... I been excited for the New Captain America movie for some time. Well, specifically since they revealed it's title: The Winter Soldier. Immediately I went went all nerdy; my mind was racing and I could hardly contain myself.

To share my excitement, and my love of comics, I've put together this outfit, featuring of course a Captain America T-shirt, with inspiration drawn from Winter Soldier himself. I really like the cardigan, I think it was exactly what I was looking for to bring it all together. Well, I can't lie - the scarf def was a good addition too, even if it wasn't planned.

As always, I always feature items that I personally would buy and wear - meaning no harm caused on the wallet and would be a fit in my closet. If I could make room of course.... lol

Fairly recently I joined on as a co-writer over at the The Martian Manhunter Blog, and have written a few posts now and have in works 1-2 more. The one specifically I wanted to mention is all about Who is the Winter Soldier? In case you were a fan of the first movie and want to get an insight of what the next one might be about. A gal can be hopeful right?

So, now have an outfit post, a comic book explanation, and a really excited gal over here. If only the movie came out sooner than 2014!

: : Celeste : :

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I need to start doing more comic-inspired outfit ideas.

    PS. I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! http://rhinestonereligion.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you a comic book reader/fan?

      Thank you for the nomination! That's awesome!

      Delete
  2. I need me that T-shirt. I can't wait for the next Captain America movie. It's like the title was made for this outfit. Keep on the awesome geeky fashion work.
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just like it ;)

      Glad you liked it, and I def plan on it. Its apart of me and my life why not share it? =3

      Delete
  3. This outfit is super cute and looks quite cozy. I love the fact that the Captain America shirt has little sparkles in the star! Also, glad to see another geeky fashionista blog out on the interwebs! Yay!! :D

    Cheers,
    Nina

    lefancygeek.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the outfit. I liked the sparkles too. =D

      Its always awesome to find geeky gals who love fashion too! I've met so few! I'm pretty excited.

      Delete
  4. Love that tee and how you put all things together :). I'm a (comic) geek (actually just geek inn general) as well, followed you on GFC :)
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay a comic geek!! Thanks for the follow, checking your blog out now =)

      Delete

Would love to hear your story!