Thursday, December 13, 2012

What I Wore: Floral and Lace



Silk Scarf: Fuego . Bangle: DIY (here) . Hair Clip: Handmade (coming soon)

I went shopping not too long ago and had a pretty good time. I had been on the hunt for some cute brown boots but I really didn't want to pay more than $30-35 for 'em, especially since I knew if I shopped around I could find a really good deal during the holidays. And I sure did!

I did a little mall shopping, and I went into Vanity to find that they were doing 40% off of everything in store, along with special prices on many styles of boots. I tried on a couple pairs (and sizes) before completely deciding, but I'm happy with my choice.  The only problem I had was figuring out what size would actually fit me. I typically wear a size 8-8 1/2, but I believe I ended up purchasing a size 7. But the price and customer service was great! These boots were originally priced at $46.80, and I ended up taking them home for $11.99! 

Along with the boots, I also got these pair of turquoise pair of skinny jeans that were originally $39.80, and I got them for $9.99. So, needless to say I thought I got a pretty good deal that day and I really like how they look together.

I've worn these boots quite a few times now with different outfits, but I'm pretty bad about taking pictures of myself. Remembering... as well as taking them. It was really awkward trying to take these pictures and I swear I took like 50 before I was happy with about 2-3 of 'em. And I am not a pro at taking pictures inside; I really need to play with my camera more... lol
: : Celeste : :

8 comments:

  1. I love this look, very fun color combo :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very cute :)
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. $11.99 for boots is such an amazing deal! They're really cute! Thanks so much for linking up :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Earrings Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty excited, I couldn't believe when they told me the deal. Thanks for the opportunity, and the comment! Hope to keep in touch.

      Delete
  4. Cute holiday loooook! I enjoy reading your blog, so you deserve a new follower ;) keep on posting sweetie!

    Anyway, I'm currently hosting my first ever giveaway and I would greatly appreciate it if you support me by joining http://bit.ly/UlpV1N :) It is open to all including international readers!! Please do join! Thank you so much!!

    xoxo, Saskia
    http://thesassytheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love it!
    Love, Liz <3

    liz-makes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your story!